Space is one of the resources a business uses to generate revenue. How well the available space is used partially determines how productive the business is. Businesses are increasingly becoming aware that using onsite and offsite space creatively affects the bottom line. Also, with the changing nature of business and workers’ needs, there is an unabated pressure on management to carefully consider space aspects. One pertinent issue is the amount of office space at the workplace. A business may realize that it needs more space, but the ways of acquiring the extra space needed are limited.
The use of self storage rental units is growing in popularity today as companies such as Holloway Storage Sydney continue to provide high-reliable storage solutions. There are many ways in which a business can use Holloway storage space for rent. Holloway Storage Sydney business clients use this storage solution for the following reasons:
- Storing stock – Instead of squeezing your increasing stocks in your current store or warehouse, you can store the extra stock in a storage rental unit. Regardless of the type of products you trade, all storage conditions are catered for by Holloway Storage. If your business picks at a certain time of the year and you need extra space to conduct the business at those times, you can use rental units so that space doesn’t limit your sales. There are plenty of units at the company’s warehouse.
- Short-term storage solution – If you are moving office or plan to refurbish the premises, the self storage rental units offered by Holloway Storage are a perfect option for short-term storage. You can also store your exhibition and promotional materials for the period between trade shows if your business is situated outside Sydney. This way, you won’t have to transport them to and from your business every time there is a trade show.
- Storing archive files securely – A safe and secure place for confidential files is required for historical business records. Storing archive files in a rental unit frees up space in the business premises and this improves the efficiency and effectiveness of workers.
- Using self storage rental units for workplace transformation – Workplace transformation helps a business in many ways including increasing the collaboration of employees, improving productivity, lowering business costs and increasing competitive advantage. The use of rental units is one of the ways in which businesses transform their processes and work environment. It allows a business to create a fun, flexible and collaborative environment that fosters innovation and productivity.
In a bid to cut business costs, businesses must answer the question of: How much space does the business need? More space is needed for the following reasons:
- Modern workplace alignment: Changing the sitting arrangement at the office is one of the critical steps of workplace transformation. The modern workplace features open spaces and round-table sitting arrangements to enhance collaboration an innovation between workers during problem-solving.
- Cultural aspects and workers’ perception: The perception of sufficient space is ingrained not only in the Australian but also the American and European culture. When workers have adequate space to perform their duties, they feel unlimited to any boundaries and this allows for creativity and innovation. If your office contains items that aren’t used for the day to day activities, you can store them at a self storage rental unit permanently or temporarily.
- More space creates a corporate climate: Higher levels of management are associated with larger offices and more space for each individual at that level of management. Space is, therefore, one of the physical aspects of superiority, as judged by employees in the lower levels of management.
Holloway Storage rental units are built with high-quality material for maximum protection of items. When you store your business items in a Holloway Storage rental unit, you know they are safe and you can access them any time you want.
This business solution enables your business to free up space at your offices. With more space available, it’s easier to enhance existing capabilities as well as develop new capabilities for more efficiency and productivity. Renting a storage unit also helps to lower business costs. You only pay for the space that you use. When stock levels are high, you take up more space at Holloway Storage Sydney warehouse. When stock levels go down, you give up the unused space and this reduces your storage costs.